FROM DESIGN TO PROTOTYPE: AN INTEGRATED APPROACH!
Based on customer requirements Klebo Technics develops machines, mechatronic systems and submodules. There is much attention for an appropriate design. From a technical as well as a commercial point of view.
In brief, the right judgement of constructive aspects and applied technology (pneumatics, servo, etc.) in relation to machine costs, performance and technical life cycle.
As a client you will know: choosing the bottom-line CAPEX can possibly result in increased OPEX (with many spare parts and downtime).
Why cooperating with Klebo Technics?
- Broad range of experience – since1993 activities in engineering and machine design and -manufacturing
- Consistent CSR-policy: focus on sustainable and environmentally friendly aspects
- The choice for innovative technology as well as proven technology (e.g. ultrasonic welding)
- Long-term partnerships with suppliers of well-known brands in machine design
- Klebo Technics practises an integrated planning for cooperating with clients:
- Identifying preconditions, possibilities and limitations
- Analyzing alternatives: design studies and applicable solutions
- Basic Engineering, Detail-Engineering and software development (PLC and IPC)
- Execution and prototyping
- Delivery and commissioning + SAT
- SLA for maintenance and service
- Release for large scale production (in series)
- SLA for maintenance, service and upgrades in the future
3D-design and pre-manufacturing activities
SolidWorks is used for 3D-design of machines. SolidWorks supports an appropriate 3D-visualisation of the total machine concept as well as for the modular sub-assemblies. After the clients approvement of the proposed machine design, SolidWorks supports the pre-manufacturing activities. Creating the bills of materials will be further on supported by the ERP system.
The functional machine design includes also specifying the different processes and cycle times in relation to performance parameters. Software development is based on these characteristics. Klebo Technics is experienced in software development for PLC (primarily Siemens S7) as well as IndustrialPC – systems (especially with the operating system Microsoft Windows or Linux).
Engineering connects Klebo Technics seamlessly with the following steps: from actual machine construction to service and maintenance. A high standard for availability and reliability of our machines is crucial for clients. The 24/7 service activities are ensuring the continuous focus on the primary processes of clients.
Are you looking for a partner for engineering in machine construction?
Klebo Technics assists you with pleasure!
Please send us a brief description of your machine concept. We are pleased to provide you a customized advice!